Seasoning Mix For Bbq Steak.
50g Serving Suggestion
- Red Chili
- Black Pepper
- Brown Cardamom
- Leavening Agent: Sodium Bicarbonate
- Acid: Citric Acid
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
- Canola Oil
- Silicon Dioxide
- Dried Papaya Powder
Steps of Cooking
- Mix Shan Tikka Mix in half cup of water, garlic and 2 tablespoons oil. Apply to meat.
- Leave to marinate for 3-4 hours. *(Remove and discard the raw papaya slices from the meat, if used).
- Sew meat onto skewers. Place on very low heat of coal/gas fire. Grill lightly on all sides.
- Lightly brush meat with butter/oil and rotate the skewers until meat is tender. Serve with Shan Tamarind Chutney, salad and lemon juice.
* To tenderize the meat further, add ½ cup thinly sliced papaya.